We are full service year-round child day care center and preschool. We know that we are one of your child’s many teachers during their young lives, and we’d like to thank you for the opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
For more than 10 years, “Day Care Pros” has strived to create an environment where young children can grow and develop physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually.
Our advantages are:
- A trusted childcare center where individuality is respected and encouraged
- A fun and friendly place to learn and grow
- An experienced staff consisting of childcare professionals
- Extended hours for your convenience–6:00 am until 7:00 pm
Our learning center will provide an environment where your child will feel safe, happy and rewarded. Working together to provide the best environment for your child to develop towards their full potential, we ensure that your child enjoys and receives a solid education. Our programs are for infants, toddlers and preschool aged kids.
Our daycare center focuses on problem solving, decision making and self-help, all while promoting interpersonal communications. These are key elements which contribute to the child’s development, self esteem and confidence.
At our child center, we believe all children deserve to be loved, respected, and appreciated. We value each child as an important and capable individual and strive to create developmentally appropriate environments that stimulate children’s curiosity while allowing children to learn through self-chosen play.
What We Do:
- Our preschool provides children with breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks. The meals and snacks served are aligned with the USDA food guidelines.
- We help offset professional development and training costs for our teachers, because we believe one of the keys to maintaining a successful center is having highly qualified teachers.
The Center promotes a positive self image and sense of worth within each child with special emphasis on cultural awareness. We build partnerships among parents, teachers, staff and the community because we recognize that the active participation of parents is an essential part of any childhood experience.
Contact us for more information at (480) 435-9731