At “Day Care Pros” we’re all about potential. In fact, we surround students in our Lower, Middle, and Upper schools with a team of committed teachers, counselors, and academic coaches to ensure they reach their true potential.
Parents and “Learning Coaches” are also surroundedwith extensive support so they never feel alone. We’re also focused on the individual. With each student, we develop an Individualized Learning Plan, a multi-year personalized learning strategy. And the team we mentioned—teachers, counselors, and academic coaches? Well, they monitor that plan to make sure your student reaches all of his or her goals.
Along the way, we want to help rekindle the innate joy for learning that all students have—whether through the engaging, award-winning curriculum and its hundreds of courses or the school’s vital social community.
We’re so gratified by what we hear from students and parents about the difference that “Day Care Pros“ has made in their lives on the way toward exciting careers and prestigious colleges and universities around the globe.
Our advantages are:
- Students earn a U.S. high school diploma while using the award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Extensive, individualized academic and counseling support keep students on track
- Students socialize with others around the world through online clubs, field trips, and other activities
- Program flexibility allows students to explore their passions
- Full-time and part-time options are available
“Day Care Pros“ K-12 school is designed so students can reach their fullest potential in a safe, personalized learning environment.
Some of the things we offer:
- Classes from kindergarten to 12th grade (K-12), broken into Academies
- All-day kindergarten to give all students a chance to take their best first step forward.
- No tuition allows us to accept a wide variety of students for a high quality education
- Small 18:1 student/teacher ratio helps students get the support and attention they deserve.
- A caring and highly qualified teaching staff dedicated to your child’s academic progress.
- State-of-the-art technology systems including SciTEX Science labs, interactive whiteboards, and computers in every classroom
- A safe and secure location convenient to many Dayton suburbs.
- Every graduate leaves with a high school diploma and the skills and knowledge needed to pursue college education or a meaningful career
- All students are given a wide variety of career and college experiences
- Advance Placement Courses (AP Courses)
- Continuous improvement as a part of our Race to the Top initiatives.
At “Day Care Pros“ K¹², we deliver individualized learning for each and every student. Many children simply cannot get the one-on-one and flexible learning they need in a traditional classroom. Parents and educators who choose K¹² understand the true potential of an individualized education.
Our interactive approach to learning and tight knit community is going to make your child want to come to school. Contact us for more information at (480) 435-9731